Yesterday the Nursery children had lots of fun learning the song 5 little ducks. We all sang the song together then made our very own ducks hats. The children tried hard to cut around the duck shape before some very careful colouring. Well done everyone, you are superstars!
On International Music Day the children have showcased their musical skills beautifully.
Get creative with classical music by following this link.
What a fantastic start to our Wednesday !
Well done Kiera
Another fantastic performance in two parts by our clarinets!
Well done girls 🌟🌟🌟
What a treat listening to the ukulele club. Lovely to see so many children learning an instrument at lunch time!
Click on the link and listen and watch the orchestra play.
1. Who was the Composer of this piece of music?
2. What was the whole collection of pieces called?
3. What is the difference between astrology and astronomy?
4.Which piece was The Winged Messenger?
5. What are the dynamics like at the beginning of this piece?
6. What is Tempo?
7. What changes when music goes from high to low?
8. How does this music reflect War?
5. How do the dyna
Click on the link above and watch and listen to the orchestra.
Who can be the first to Mrs Brian with 10 answers!
1. What was this piece of music called?
2. Who was the composer?
3. Which instruments were playing first?
4. What were the DYNAMICS like to begin with?
5 How did the DYNAMICS change?
6. What is TEMPO?
7. How did the music change as it built up?
8. What is happening when the TEXTURE of the music gets ‘thicker’?
9. What patterns did you notice throughout the music?
10. Where have you heard this piece before?
Year 4 have being practising samba. Here’s a short video. Hope you enjoy it.
Last night, our school choir performed as part of ‘Stoke Schools’ Gotta Sing’ at the Mitchell Arts Centre in Hanley. We sang ‘I am a Small Part of the World’, ‘We are the Young’ and ‘Oh Happy Day!’
Well done everyone- you gave a fantastic performance and should feel extremely proud of yourselves!
To see the video of our performance go to www.staffordsport.co.uk and click on shows- stoke 2017.
Year 3 children have been bursting with excitement in preparation for their up and coming performance tonight at Stoke’s Gotta Sing at the Mitchell Arts Centre. We were lucky enough to have a sneak preview earlier. Enjoy and I can’t wait to hear about it tomorrow.