18 thoughts on “Year 3 Spellings

1. Mason

When I was two I was an adventurous boy that went up steps that looked like a mountainous terrain. Later that day, when I got to the top of the steps, it was a fabulous view and I felt nervous. The experience of climbing the tremendous, enormous mountains was a joyous occasion.

2. jack Sargeant

I am a joyous boy.Roddy Williams is famous and is a Singer. Lila went to a mountain called mountmeramy to face Razavarny the fire feind.I was very nervous when the plane landed.I saw a enormous plane!!!MY friend is tremendous. Ninja club is fabulously famous.

3. Charlotte

My fabulous little sister is an adventurous girl. She makes me feel joyous when she gives me enormous hugs.
    One day I think she may become famous for climbing high in mountainous areas. She is tremendous but she does make me a little nervous sometimes.

4. Finley

I felt adventurous when we went on holiday. At the airport there were lots of enormous planes and I felt joyous at the thought of jumping in a fabulous warm swimming pool. Looking out of the window I felt nervous looking at the mountainous scene below. But I felt happier when I saw someone famous sat in the row in front of me.

5. Jack Thursfield - Mrs Frosts class

I am a famous artist. I live in an enormous town next to the mountains. It is very adventurous to climb up the mountains, but it makes me nervous! When you get to the top there is a fabulous view!

1. Mrs Frost

What a fabulous story, Jack. The class can’t wait to read your story tomorrow using these fantastic spellings.

6. Charlotte

7. Shaun bickerton

When i was 4 i was a famous,fabulous boy. I was adventurous too. I also travelled to enormous,mountainous terrains. This made me feel nervous. When i explored the terrains i felt tremendous and joyous.

8. Ella Wigley

Once there was a fabulous girl called sofia and she was an adventurous person . She was at her most joyous when climbing enormous mountainous terrains . When climbing back down the tremendous mountains is when Sofia felt her most nervous.