8 thoughts on “Apple And Pears Sports Day

1. Sandford Hill Post author

Its lovely to see so many happy, smiling faces on the children. Huge thanks to all of the family members who came along and supported our Sports Day.

2. Jayne bridgett

Lovely morning at sports day . Max hasn’t stopped talking about it since I got in totally enjoyed it so did all that came watch and we had perfect weather . Still say there should be a teacher’s race

3. Sam Weston

Brilliant as always children! You all did fantastic! And were all so well behaved 🙂 I second the teachers race 😉 Well Done everyone and Well Done teachers you did a lot of running back and forth you deserve a sticker too 🙂

4. Laura Keeling

We had an amazing time at the sports day, all the children did great, Jude loved it. The picnic was such a lovely idea too we had lots of fun. Thank you for a great day xx

5. Maxine plant

Shame I couldn’t be there this morning to watch my son.but I’ve been told all about it. Brill photo’s and well done to the teachers for all of the hard work they put in.

6. Katie Dyer

What a fabulous day! Fun had by all. So lovely to see all the children doing so well. Well done to everyone, some lovely photos of some smiling faces!

7. Carly Bailey

Absolutely Brilliant Morning!! Well Done To
    Everyone That Took Part!!
    Could Have Done With A Teachers Race Though!!! X

8. Emma Jefferies

A really great morning, all the children were amazing lovely to see them so happy and having fun, I know Chloe enjoyed it and I loved watching her and cheering her on. Well done all the lovely staff (and pupils who helped). Have to agree with other comments though, a teacher’s race is a fab idea x